Monday 18 March 2013

Location Recce


Location Recce


Location Recce Sheet
Film Title: E4 Ident
Client: E4
Producer: Murat
Date: 15th March
Director: Murat
Writer: Murat


 The ident will be shot in the media department of Ravenswood High School. 

 Access: Through the door - there are two you can come in from.  I'll be able to use most of the room around my desktop.  

Potential Filming problems: People might get in my way but if I move to a secluded part of my media room then that wont be a problem. I'll have to pick a good camera and a sturdy table otherwise it may be slanted and therefore my video/ident will be slanted. The noise might be a problem but I can get rid of that during the editing process on this mac. 

Health and Safety concerns: Someone may fall down one of the many staircases this school has. 




  

1 comment:

  1. Pass:
    For Merit:
    Include an image of the location. Use the template on the Student Shared drive.

    ReplyDelete